Questions relating to Physiotherapy
Arogya Physiotherapy offers expert physiotherapy advice and information on sports injuries, diagnosis and treatment. We're here to answer any questions you may have about physiotherapy.
- Flexible appointment times.
- A thorough individual assessment from a fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist using a wide range of skills to identify the underlying problem, including manipulation, mobilisation, massage, acupuncture, stretching, posture correction, core stability and exercise.
- Based on the findings, we formulate a personalised treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
- We help you understand the cause of the problem, optimising your recovery and preventing recurrent injuries.
- Treatment is hands on, exercise based, focusing on postural alignment and core stability.
Simply call us on: +91-98860-44349 / 98860-59431 or fill up the Contact Form.
This depends on the severity of your injury. If you feel it is only a minor injury and you have minimal pain try following our advice on how to treat recent injuries. If after 48 hours it is still painful you should contact the clinic for an appointment. If the injury is more serious you should try to make an appointment as soon as possible.
There is no pre-determined number of treatments for a specific condition. However following your initial assessment, your physiotherapist will discuss and agree a treatment plan with you. This may include advice regarding the approximate number of treatments you may require. Individual's response to treatment varies.
If you are having any questions please mail us:
If you are having any questions please mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact Us