A 4 weeks transformation program for women
This is a group activity where you reinvent health. We help worked with over 1200 women in last 1 year and have addressed their health concerns in #30daysfitnessplan. We have had remarkable success in reversing chronic ailments like Diabetes, High BP, IBS, PCOD, Gout, Migraines, and High Cholesterol. 80% of the participants in the program have at least one chronic condition, the majority of which are modifiable or reversible.
What is #30DaysFitnessPlan?It’s a 4 week Holistic transformation program where we work on your physical, mental and emotional health (including Saturday- Sunday). It’s a total 30 days non- stop activity program where you get to become consistent, understand your body and learn what works for you.
The program has 3 levels :
- Level 0 – For Beginners Training Level
- Level 1 – Advance Training Level with 1 to 2.5 Kgs Weights
- Level 2 - Advance Training Level with Higher Weights.
What is #30DaysFitnessPlan?
- You get to workout everyday with Dr. Pooja Pandey Tripathi and Dr. Atraeyee Niharchandra for 30days. Workout sessions are average 1 hour 20 minutes in nature.
- You get Healing and mental-emotional counselling session on every Saturday with Dr. Vinita Pandey Tripathi. Healing session helps in activating the body’s subtle energy systems to remove blocks. By breaking through these energetic blocks, the body’s inherent ability to heal itself is stimulated. Energy therapies try to ensure that energies flowing within the body moves unobstructed.
- You get Two diet charts 1) Hormonal and lifestyle Balance Diet chart - You can fix your basic lifestyle and work on your chronic medical issues with this chart. 2) Super weight loss Chart – work on getting 3 to 5 kgs weight loss a month with this chart.
- 3 Workshops by the 3 doctors before the course starts. Every month the workshops vary depending on the participants. Each workshop is average 2 hours and some workshops are for 5 days.
- Reduce weight through exercise without equipment
- Ideal for busy professional as it does not require much time
- Program Fees: ₹ 2,211
- Workout Days: 30 days activity by 3 professionals
- Mon-Wed-Friday: Dr. Pooja Tripathi – Wolly
- Timing: 6:30 am to 7:45 am. | 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm
- Tue-Thus-Sunday: Dr. Atraeyee Niharchandra (yoga Pilates)
- Timing: 6:30 am to 7:45 am. | 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm | 9:00 pm to 10:15 pm
- Saturday: by Dr. Vinita Tripathi – scientifically designed healing sessions for mental and emotional well being
- Timing: 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm every Saturday.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE PROGRAM?
- Workshops in the Program: 3 workshops in each level to help participants achieve their physical mental and emotional goals.
- Workout 6 days a week and 1 day session on mental health and healing.
- What’s app support by the experts and participants
- Doubt clearing, insecurities clearing and motivating each other.
- Diet designed by Dr. Atraeyee Niharchandra.
Profiles of the Core Team:
Dr. Pooja Tripathi
Dr Pooja comes with a multifarious experience in handling varied number of cases in physiotherapy. She was the Head of the Department of Physiotherapy at St.Joseph Niwas from August 2006 to October 2008 and has rehabilitated many physically and mentally disabled kids. She has keen interest in exercise therapy and has been practising and teaching yoga and aerobics since 2004. She is also certified in "mulligan and maitland techniques", Kiastm, cupping and needling by FIMT and practises them often in her it in her clinical practice .
She also has her private practice "Arogya Physiotherapy" since May 2009 now located at Medax hospital, Bannerghatta Road. She is also an expert in women's fitness and conducts prenatal, postnatal and Zumba classes . She has started a youtube channel for promoting health and fitness called arogya physio tips which has 38000 subscribers.
Dr.Pooja Pandey has been a speaker at various conferences and has conducted workshop in Bangalore Varanasi and Lucknow.
Dr. Pooja is a trained Zumba instructor who has customised her classes on pilates and Bollywood theme which she calls Wolly. She has been a motivational speaker at various schools and colleges.